Home » Posts tagged 'never work harder than your student'
Tag Archives: never work harder than your student
AVID interviewed Dr. Robyn Jackson, author of Never Work Harder than Your Students because she is the Keynote speaker for the National AVID Conference. She is the author of the book that was given to us to read. In the book she discusses Seven Key Principles of Education which are:
- Start where your students are
- Know where your students are going
- Expect to get your students to their goal
- Support your students along the way
- Use feedback to help you and your students get better
- Focus on quality rather than quantity
- Never work harder than your students
For those of you who are interested in more resources connected to the book please go to : http://mindstepsinc.com/masterteacher/.